WPN is a network of Wyoming religious leaders focused on the issues of Life, Marriage, and Religious Freedom. It is an email list to give you specific, actionable information in a timely fashion. It is intended to assist you to decide the most effective way to steward your time and energies in engaging the public square. We intend to provide you with professionally guided messaging, timing, and activities to help amplify your voice in the wilderness.
- When I sign up for the WPN email list I agree to the following understandings:
- My membership is based purely on the sharing of three specific messages for the public square: Sanctity of Marriage, Sanctity of Life, and Religious Freedom—as they are articulated in the Manhattan Declaration.
- My membership neither expresses nor implies agreement in all points of doctrine, nor a minimizing of doctrinal differences, with others who share the list.
- I understand that all communications on this list are private and confidential and I will not forward them to others.
- I will not use the name of this list (WPN) nor my participation in this list in order to give additional weight to what I say or publish.
- I intend to use the information that I get from this list always in order to advance the core causes enumerated above.
- Out of respect for all others on this list, I will discipline my conduct of public discourse so as not to bring shame or dishonor to the others on this list.
- Should a question arise about the propriety of my actions, I will submit to the correction of the moderators of this list.
Interested in joining the Network? Click Here.
Mission Agreement download